Did u know these simple facts?
• Wine is best to dispel fatigue.
• Milk is the best energizer.
• Honey is best to alleviate Kapha.
• Butter is best to alleviate Pitta.
• Sesame oil is best to alleviate Vata.
• Fomentation is best for softness of body.
• Alkalis promote digestion but cause impotency.
• Goat’s milk is best for tuberculosis and bleeding disorders.
• Camel’s milk is best for curing water accumulation in abdomen and cirrhosis of liver.
• Cow’s milk is the healthiest milk; butter and cheese made from it are the best.
• Buffalo’s milk is best for inducing sleep.
• Fresh air is the best life supplier.
• Taking food on time is the best healthy practice.
• Tranquility of mind is the best course of therapy.
• Unhappiness is the most important factor for losing virility.
• Celibacy is best for long life.
• Cheerfulness is the best diet for contentment.
• Worry is the most vital emaciating factor.
• Old ghee (kept for 5 yrs or more) is best for insanity.
• Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) is best for chronic indigestion.
• Gokshura(Tribulus terrestris) is best for urinary disorders
Did u know?
Here are some simple facts from Ayurveda for healthy living.
Dr. Nilima Jain
Good evening fine piece.
Generally I donot like to let my footprint on pieces, but i would like to say that this short post really forced me 2 do so!
i really love the taste of camel milk and it is nutritious too.,