Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All services offered by Ayurpride are offered on a fixed/flat fee basis and are not subject to any discounts, deductions or negotiations.
- For all services, payments shall be made in advance. The payments may be made through cheque, demand drafts, credit card, debit card or e-banking.
- In case of payment by credit card/ debit card, you agree and understand that the details provided by you will be correct and accurate and that the card used by you to make payment is lawfully owned by you.
- The said information shall not be utilized and shared by Ayurpride with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulations or court order.
- Consultations can be provided over phone/ skype/ google hangouts/email or face-to-face. Face-to-face consultations are currently available in Gurgaon, India only.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Amount once paid will not be refunded.You can send a request mail for re-scheduling your appointment.
- No refunds will be given to persons who have attended a scheduled consultation.
- No refunds will be given in the event where somebody else or any third party has attended a consultation on behalf of the person who had arranged the consultation or for whom the consultation had been arranged.
- No refunds will be given in the event where a person who scheduled a consultation, and/or a representing person, has attended the consultation but decided not to complete it.
- We do not provide refunds if you are not satisfied with the quality of telecommunication in the event of a consultation over telephone or Skype, though reasonable alternatives may be considered.
- Re-scheduling of a consultation can be done at no additional cost, provided it is done at least 1 day prior to the consultation date.
- In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the appointment by Ayurpride due to any reasons; two options are available to the consumer:
- He may ask for rescheduling the appointment, or
- The advance payment may be added as credit in the account of the consumer and be adjusted in due course for future consultations.
- In case the consumer misses or cancels the appointment on the day of the appointment, he shall not be entitled to any refund.
Suspension due to non-compliance with Agreement
Ayurpride will make all possible efforts to provide you the best services for your payment. However, Ayurpride shall not incur any liability and shall declare any service guarantee void in event of one or more of the following circumstances:
- If you have not provided us with correct patient details including the patient’s name, address, telephone number, mobile number, date of admission, details of treatment, Service Type Payment Account information, or the account information of the payee.
- If, through no fault of Ayurpride, your payment account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit of your overdraft amount.
- If the payment processing centre is not working properly, and you know or have been advised by Ayurpride about the malfunction, before, at the time of, or immediately after you execute the transaction.
- If circumstances beyond the control of Ayurpride (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from external forces) prevent proper execution of the transaction and Ayurpride has taken reasonable precautions to avoid these circumstances.
- In case of payment through credit card, if the details provided by user are inaccurate, incorrect or entered fraudulently.
- If the user is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and/or the Terms and Conditions of the usage of Ayurpride.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: