AYURVEDA IS THE OLDEST SYSTEM OF MEDICINE
- Ayurveda is said to originate with the origin of the universe.
- With the inception of human life on earth Ayurveda started being applied.
- The Vedas, especially the ‘Atharva-Veda’, deals with extensive Ayurvedic information.
Ayurveda is a fact – as simple a fact as ‘The sun rises in the east and sets in the west’ OR ‘The earth revolves round the Sun’ OR ‘Earth is round’. The way one explores, understands and conceptualizes this is the key to healthy life. Further details are on this page link.
AYURVEDA IS THE MOST INNOVATIVE SYSTEM OF MEDICINE
- Ayurveda keeps an open minded approach towards other system of medicines.
- It says that one should accept and follow good advice wherever it may come from.
- Ayurveda adapts itself with allopathic medicines and can be safely integrated.
- Ayurveda can be innovated as per the requirement.
AYURVEDA IS THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE
- Ayurveda has the potential to be ‘The Therapy of Millenium’.
- In our age of over-specialization where every part of our body there is a specialist, the holistic approach of Ayurveda is of vital importance since it always deals with the patients as whole.
- Considering body to be one unit instead an accumulation of multiple units gives it an edge over its co-equals.
- It incorporates all aspects of life-physical, psychological, social and spiritual.
- We find Ayurveda everywhere today – in macrobiotics, in diet plans, in lifestyle coaching, in herbal recommendations, in preventive measures advised by all contemporary medical professionals. Its holistic approach is embracing every field today.
- Ayurveda is one of the best system of preventive medicine.
AYURVEDA IS ‘THE SCIENCE OF LIFE’
- Ayurveda is a science of common sense.
- It is a lifestyle for positive health.
- Like any structure of true knowledge, it has no beginning and no end, and no work written on it can ever be complete.
- It is extremely logical and organized within its own dimension. The knowledge is universal.
- It is meant to keep one in good health.
….AND BACK TO BASICS
All living and non-living objects follow laws of nature. Existence or survival depends on learning to live in alignment with nature. Somewhere down the evolution period in an attempt to understand nature and to conquer it, man developed an attitude to drift away from its mesmerizing effects.
Rapid technological progress has side-tracked our minds from noticing simple and natural phenomena like animals, insects, birds, trees, flowers and weather changes.We tend to neglect the fact that our body undoubtedly reacts to the ever changing moods of nature and thus it suffers.
Ayurveda aligns you back to the basic rhythms of nature by guiding your lifestyle and dietary changes as per the requirements of daytime, season and environmental changes. This has a great role in increasing the immunity of the body.
Just as global warming is a gradual phenomenon which is due to negligence/ misuse/ overuse/ mishandling of natural resources and nature itself, similarly, diseases are gradual ‘dis’-‘ease’ due to negligence/ misuse/ overuse/ mishandling of your body and your lifestyle.
So whenever you are confused about your health, Ayurveda is there to guide you.